- Buffalo Soldiers of Oklahom City collaborated and participated with the Lawton Chapter in the Midwest City Veterans Day Parade on November 10th, 2017.
- On October 14, 2017 Buffalo Soldiers Oklahoma City Chapter rode and participated in the Oklahoma State University Homecoming Parade in Stillwater Oklahoma.
- Feb 18th and 19th the Buffalo Soldiers MC were guests at the OKC Fairgrounds for the 20th Annual OKC Bike Show and Swap Meet. We had a great time networking greeting and socializing with the many visitors out for a great time showcasing their riding works of art. Congratulations to the President Bobby "Conda" Oliver Jr. his bike Iron Horse placed second in his class. We appreciate all that showed up to support.
- In February the Buffalo Soldiers were present at the State Agriculture Department for a Black History Month Program, see pictures.
- March 18th the Buffalo Soldiers raised money and supported the Kidney Walk
- March 31st the Buffalo Soldiers volunteered for the Habitat for Humanity fundraiser during the GloRun.
- In March Helen Belonga donated formal gowns to the young ladies of Star Spencer High School for the prom. Click on link to see thank you letter.
Star Spencer Thank You Letter
- April 22, 2017 several members made Guthrie's annual 89'ers day parade we left there and went to hang out with fellow motorcycle riders at the Zodiac Club to support them during their fish fry fundraiser. Another great weekend comes to a close and we are preparing for the the next big ride!
- April 29, 2017 Yo Majesty, T-Mac, and RoRo volunteered to secure parking areas and then moved on to cheer on the runners at the 25thmile mark. We are so inspired that we will be signing for the 5k mile/walk and we are not doing it alone. We will start training and encouraging others to get on board!!! See everyone next year!!! :)
- May 6, 2017 the club Donated money to the BTR Elite fundraiser helping young ladies travel to New Orleans for a basketball events had a great time enjoyed the food which was superbly done by the Buffalo Soldiers own Lonnie "Lawnmower"Mitchell and his team That BBQ was on point. Thanks all for participating!!
- May 25-28th 2017 The NABSTMC Central Frontier Conferencwe had a blast!!!! Meet great Soldiers and Troopers and no doubt the highlight of the conference was meeting the Founder "Drem Makr" his lovely wife, The National President Gray Fox and his wife. It was our honor to be part of history. Lest we not forget!
- June 10th a few of the Soldiers rode to Wichita, KS to enjoy the 14th annual cookout with the Phat Azz Motorcycle club we met good people all wanting to enjoy each others company and we thoroughly enjoyed the ride!
- JUNE 17TH THE OKLAHOMA MOTHER CHAPTER AND THE LAWTON CHAPTER ROAD IN THE JUNETEENTH PARADE IN CHICKASHA. We had a great time interacting with the people that came out to enjoy the parade and participate in the program. We left there and went to a Blood Drive at the Douglass Recreational Center in Oklahoma City.
- July 22nd helped the Spencer community collect and donate water for the local Firefighters.
- July 26 thru July 29th we were present for The NABSTMC convention in Dearborn, MI.